Wait a minute...what just happened? Where is everyone?
"Seriously guys, hahaha, you can come out now. Mom? Dad? Anyone? Hellllloooooo? This isn't funny anymore! I'm starting to freak out here! If you can hear me then say something, make a sound, ANYTHING!!"
Everyone has abandoned me. My mom was just here two seconds ago. But now I am a lone man in the universe. No more mom...dad...friends...girlfriend(s)...groupies...frenemies. What am I going to do?! Is this all just a dream?! Am I dead?! Were they all abducted by aliens?! Does the world even exist anymore?! Did it ever exist?! It's all just so confusing!!! All I can do is sit here and cry and cry!
"Waaaaaahhhhh!!! Waaaaaahhhhh!!!"
(FLUSH!!! 30 seconds later Mom returns from bathroom.)
"Hey there honeybear, it's ok, I'm back."
Phhheeewww! She's alive! ALIVE! I'm not alone anymore! Hallelujah!!
"Hi mom, I'd like my binky please."
Absolutely the best, most perceptive insight.
ReplyDeleteYou're CALLING - other than some church ones - IS TO WRITE!!
You are great. jDad and Carol