Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ominous mother-in-law

So today I went to a party sans parents. How do you ask? Did my chauffeur chauffeur me to the fĂȘte? Did I army crawl/cartwheel/crabwalk/sommersault all by lonesome? Did I risk divulging my secret ambulatory powers and take a leisurely saunter? I wish. Nope. My sorta girlfriend's mom took me. Embarrassing, I know. I mean she's cool and pretty and nice and all but she's my sorta girlfriend's mom. She could be my potential mother-in-law (i.e. according to popular television our relationship is meant to be fractious at best). There needs to be a better term than "potential" mother-in-law that really captures the essence of what that truly means. Impending? Brewing? Menacing? Forboding? She-who-shall-not-be-named? I've settled on Ominous mother-in-law although I'm open to suggestions. Leave me a comment if you have a better idea.

Alice (sorta girlfriend) and me being forced to pose for one of MANY future pictures by the ominous mother-in-law. Alice was looking very hot in her apple-bottom jeans today.

4 comments:

  1. uGh. mOm toTaLLy cUt my bOoTs wiTh tHe fUr ouT of tHe pIctUre!!
    LamEsieS.
    BTDuBs, I thInK evErYoNe shoUld KNow tHat yOu scReaMeD bLooDy mUrDer riGht afTeR tHis PiCtuRe. CaN't hAnDle a wOmaN whO kNoWs wHaT sHe waNts? So WhAt iF i SHoW it By smAckiNG yOu iN The HeaD?

    I sTiLL luV you,
    aLiCe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan you make me laugh, apple bottom jeans...ha ha ha your a nerd and I'm just as much a nerd for thinking you are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Dan funny? He's not funny. He's boring old pops. King Liam is the funny one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam you look very bald in this picture. I think it is time to lose the paci.

    ReplyDelete