Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FOOD!!! and Feet

So I discovered two things recently. One is that I have feet. They are these things that kind of hang off the bottom of my legs and I kick them around a lot. They seem pretty useless but whatever. They're fun to grab onto I guess. But Hell-o!! Have y'all heard about FOOD?!! I don't mean boring old boobmilk, I'm talkin' solids baby! I've been nawshing on this rice cereal lately and I've gotta say it's probably the best thing since binkys. Check it out:


Pops feeding me that delicious goodness.


Like seriously Pops, this is as fast as you can go? Feed me, Seymour!!


Sometimes I get bored of having my manservant feed me so I do it myself.


Mmmm Mmmm Good! (That's a good tagline. I should trademark that.)


Hello there. Welcome to Liam's Learning Lesson #562: Feet


As you can see, this is my right foot.


And this is my left foot.


Either foot can be used for leisurely activities such as Little Piggies, kicking off blankets, tickle time, and spinning roundhouse kicks to the face.

But what's the best activity to do with your feet? That's right...Kicking balls! Mommy says to stick to soccer balls but any balls will do.


Got a problem with that?


Ha! I didn't think so.


Whoa! That soccer game Dad just turned on is way more interesting than you. I gotta go. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he has changed! I think my kids look the same almost the whole way a long but Liam looks so much more grown up now and totally adorable. Way to go with the feet and the food,, btw your parents are holding out on you, fruit is the good stuff that rice cereal is so blah compared to apples and such :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoU'Re soOoOoOoOoOoO hOt. And sMarT--fiNdinG yoUr fEeT is BIg tiMe.
    lUvs,
    aLiCe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best thing I've ever read in my life.

    ReplyDelete