Monday, November 1, 2010

Latest Professional Modeling Gig

In between modeling gigs for Vanity Fair and Muscle and Fitness I decided to humor my parents and pose with them for BMW photography (check it out at http://bmwphotographyblog.blogspot.com/). Thanks to photog Brinn for taking such quality shots!



Just a reminder for all you casting directors out there. I do film as well as print. Have your people call my people.

Ladies, look deep into my eyes. You know you can't look away.

Now you know where I got my winning smile from.

What you can't see here is me using my crackberry while my Mom tries to get me to stop. It's called multitasking and guess what Mom, I learned it from you!

I'm so stinkin' adorable. Dad, not so much. That's why we always keep him in the back slightly out of focus.

Here we were having artistic differences. I did not agree to this pose since I wasn't the center of attention. It's common knowledge that if you want people to like your shot I should ALWAYS be the center of attention. Bank on it.

Here is the Le Tigre pose that I've busted out before. Never goes out of style (just like me).

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaahhhhh! Just when I thought the Liam and the Weed family couldn't get any cuter, you proved me wrong again! Adorable! Especially love the Le Tigre pose!!! That's a money maker right there! Can you say college tuition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoU aRe SucH a dReaMbOaT, LiAm. aLL i tHinK abOUt iS yOu aNd BinKiEs... aNd baNaNas... anD nAps... And cHewInG oN tHe rEmOte...

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.S. mE liKeS tHe NakEY sHoTS
    LuVs,
    yOUr seCRet AdmiRer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video and all the pictures! He is getting more adorable as he gets older. You guys both look great as well, but of course Liam stole the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww... liam your so big and grown up now! I think you should be a babygap and crewcuts model! I see a promising future!
    love, auntie riley :)

    ReplyDelete