Friday, August 27, 2010

Grandparents rule, regular parents drool

In case you didn't know, Grandparents are WAYYYYYYYYYYY better than regular parents. That's why they're so grand! It appears their only job is to love the crap out of me, spoil me rotten, and teach me cool stuff that regular parents clearly don't know how to do. A few weeks ago I had all my grandparents come visit. They taught me how to sleep in my crib, how to take a bath, and even how to install a storm door and tile a kitchen backsplash (if anyone needs a handyman let me know, I'm your guy). Hooray grandparents! I love you!

Grandpa Scott, Grandma Mary and Pops at the airport. (I took this pic with my baby cell phone so not the best quality).

Grandpa Bart and Grandma Becky giving me a bath. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it even more than I did.
Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Carol at my baby blessing. Carol couldn't keep her eyes off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment