So the other day I was hangin' with members of my crew (aka Riley, Chase, Scarlett, and Win).

We were having all sorts of fun wrestling...

squeezing the saliva out of me...

and doing what I do best: being cute.

But then "he" had to show up. I don't care to know his real name but I call him "the one upper". You know, the guy who always tries to come in and steal the spotlight, in this case with his cuteness. Newsflash bucko: I'VE CORNERED THE MARKET ON CUTENESS!! DON'T COME AROUND HERE TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER!!

I mean c'mon, look at me; I'm adorable!

Check out that punk with those beady little eyes. You ain't so cute fool.

Here he is trying to get up in my grill.

I had to send him a message that there's a new king in town. By now y'all know how I roll. SUPERMAN PUNCH TO THE SNOUT!!
Liam, my dear...could you please edit me out of your blog?! I look TERRIBLE! And you didn't mention that this was our FIRST outing together ALONE! :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Liam, of all the photos that were taken that day, you have to choose one that shows the disaster in my kitchen? Don't you know blogging is all about making people look perfect?
ReplyDelete