Friday, August 13, 2010

All My Children are The Young and the Restless in General Hospital

"Oh yeah?! Well I'm gonna go cuddle and swap binkies with your twin brother!" she screamed.
"What are you talking about? I don't even have a twin brother." I replied.
"You don't? Well I'm gonna do it anyway! TAKE THAT you backstabbing two-bit coward!!" sobbed Hazel as she slowly crawled away defeated.

That was the scene after Hazel found what she thought were incriminating photos of me and Kamryn on my iPhone.

The reality is Kamryn and I are just friends. We've known each other almost half our lives for crying out loud and it's never been anything other than platonic.


I was over at her place and she was showing me that she recently discovered her feet. I mean c'mon, that's a big deal in any baby's development. To mark the occasion we took some pictures. There's nothing wrong with that.

Try telling that to Hazel though. Geez, she's so jealous sometimes! She totally blew up about it and started getting violent (as usual).

First she pointed her finger at me accusingly.


Then she started getting physical and pushing me around.


And then out of nowhere she clocked me in the temple! I mean c'mon who does that?! Now I'm not old enough yet to know that you're not supposed to hit a girl. So what did I do?


I instinctively responded with a Bruce Lee backhand to the nose!


Followed by a powerful left cross!


And then finished her off with a devastating uppercut! When you're a trained weapon like I am you just react. I couldn't control myself.


Anyway, eventually we made up and shared some binky time. In the end I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. (1) Don't take pictures of other women's feet. (2) And don't mess with King Liam or I'll straight up knock you out fool!

3 comments:

  1. LiaM,
    We aRe sOOOOOOOO oVeR.
    i MeaN, uNleSS yOu cOmE oVEr wiTH a boUquET oF frEsH diAPeRs aNd a NeW pINk bInkY.
    tHEn mAyBe wE caN cRy anD gRunT aNd gUrGle tHiS tHiNg tHroUgH...

    aLiCe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam,
    You tripple timmer!! I knew about Hazel and took the Chance anyway, but Alice too!!! ARGGG!!! My Mom just taught me all her wrestling moves, they will top your bruce Lee moves any day! You know, there are other men that want my trash (stinky diapers and all.) I am headed over to coo with Cohen then!!!
    Kamryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. still waiting for my comment to be posted!!!!- A very unhappy kamryn

    ReplyDelete