Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Ladies...

Look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now BACK TO ME... sadly, he isn't me; but he can almost look as masculine as me if he's man enough to pose au natural on a bearskin rug. If it's good enough for the great Burt Reynolds, it's good enough for King Liam. Ladies, you may commence the drooling.

Hello there beautiful.

Can I interest you in some lady romantisement?

I'm raising my hand cause I have a question. A man question.

I did this photoshoot not on a bearskin rug, but on a LIVE polar bear. Beat that Burt Reynolds.

What's missing here?

Ah, there it is! Ladies would you like some pacifier? It's vintage June 2010 blue. It's intoxicating. Like my manliness.

1 comment:

  1. I think I speak for all men everywhere. Liam, you win the internet. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete