So I've invented two new fun games to play with dad. Feel free to use these ideas cause they are hours and hours of fun. My dad almost always has a burp cloth over his shoulder (which he never uses, it's just to make him look like he's been taking care of me). So for the first game I wait until the moment he doesn't have that burp cloth and then POW! I spit up all over him! It takes a lot of patience and a keen stomach (think elk hunting) to time it just right but man when it works he starts jumping around doing a goofy dance and muttering half curses under his breath. The best part is that he eventually feeds me more milk (ammo) for my next attack! It's brilliant! Perpetual entertainment! The second game is similar to the first, only ten times better. I wait until my dad changes my diaper (not my mom, grandma, friend, etc., just my dad). I let him relax and think he's doing a good job of keeping me clean. And then when he least expects it, BAM! I pee all over him! Oh man, talk about comedy! You need to be careful with this one though as there's a good chance of friendly fire (I got myself in the face once). One time I peed all over the nurse at the doctor's office as I was getting weighed but I didn't get the same reaction from her. I think I'll stick to peeing on dad. So, if you're looking for a good time try vomiting or peeing on someone and see what happens. Trust me, it's awesome!
Here's some new photos that my Grandma Mary took of me:
Here's some new photos that my Grandma Mary took of me:
This is my "I'm the cutest baby ever" pose.
This is my "give me a reason and I'll punch you right in the nose" pose.
When I pull this face I get anything I want.
Aaaa...aaaa...aaaa....CHOOOOOOO!
I am so gonna spit up on him right now.
Liam you are hilarious! and adorable way to go! keep up the good work on messing with your dad!
ReplyDeleteOMG - he is absolutely adorable! And his Daddy is pretty cute too! Not to mention funny...
ReplyDeleteYou know...Liam...if your dad is smart he might put a sock or a diaper on top of the weapon to stop the peeing. At least I have heard that works...funny none the less. Keep it up...he needs all the fun you can give him.
ReplyDelete