Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Let's make like a baby and head out!
Hold on to your party hats commoners; King Liam will soon be gracing you with his presence!!! Just like Diana Ross, “I’m…coming…out!” And by that I don’t mean out of the closet. It’s almost time for my grand and glorious entrance into the world! I feel like the little merman leaving my watery kingdom to explore a whole new world of gadgets and gizmos and thingamabobs. Now all I need is a singing lobster. I should make you aware that despite the widespread rumors my birth will not be carried live on network TV. We are however still in negotiations with Us Weekly and People magazine to print my first photo shoot so stay tuned. Technically, I’m supposed to arrive on Thursday but I may just decide to be fashionably late. Don’t you worry though ladies, I’ll soon be here for you to smother me with kisses and Desitin! Leave me a comment and see if you can predict the day and time that I will be born. The person who guesses closest to the correct answer will receive an autographed picture of me and an additional homemade prize of my own choosing (which I may or may not make in my diaper). Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ralph says monday at 1:43 in the afternoon, and Jenny says sunday morning at 3:20 am Hopefully we are right can't wait for some sort of special surprise! hopefully straight from the diaper!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess June 30th around 7 or 8 AM. Yes, I know, that's a long way away. But that's my guess!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Love you Liam!
I'm going to guess June 29th at noon. Hope you don't have to wait that long, though!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to hate this J: July 3rd, 4:25pm
ReplyDeleteJune 26th 2:28pm. Can't wait to get my prize!
ReplyDeleteJune 28th 2:10 a.m :)! Good luck! If you're wanting to get things rolling and are dilated, you could ask your doctor to stretch your membranes. It doesn't hurt at all and sometimes it helps, especially when it's your first (the first time can be the longest!). Good luck! :) We're excited for you guys and little Liam!
ReplyDeleteLIAM:
ReplyDeleteHmmm... i think that you will come out around this sunday or monday. but it would be nice if you did after i come back from girls camp! (hint, hint.)
-riley jane t.
I say Saturday night around 10pm. Best of luck, you'll do great. Keep remembering that every contraction brings you closer to holding Liam in your arms xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Liam, just wanted to introduce myself. I served a mission with your Mom and we were good friends. From reading your blog, I think we are going to get a long just fine. Anyway, I really don't care when you get here, just don't make your Mom wait to long, OK. Can't wait to show around Kenya.
ReplyDeleteAll my love to you and your beautiful Mummy!!!
June 29th, 11:45 pm. And I can't WAIT to meet him.
ReplyDeleteJuly 1st 5pm. Cohen can't wait to have a playmate.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to read the situation as well as I can from Utah. I'm thinking that Liam is purposely delaying his arrival for at least one of the following reasons:
ReplyDelete1. he's trying to frustrate his father's dream scenario of paternity leave and the World Cup
2. he's waiting until his mom has a change of heart regarding the World Cup, considering it bad luck to be born into a home divided
3. he's waiting for a break in the World Cup so that neither he nor his father miss the action
4. he wants us to be in town when it happens
Based on the above theories, I'm guessing that Liam will enter the world between the round of 16 and the quarter finals, specifically July 1 (my sister's birthday). In fact, Y=you can use the letters from her name--Melanie Wade--to spell Liam Weed. Coincidence? I think not.
June 30, 12 am
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Amy on guessing closest to July 2nd at 7:33pm!!!
ReplyDelete