Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Pops!!

Before y'all get too excited, no today was not my birthday. But, it was my dad's birthday so Feliz Anniversario to him! All he wanted for his birthday was for me to make my arrival but c'mon I'm not gonna go out like that. You think I want to share my special day with that guy?! Ha! Don't make me laugh. My birthday is about me. Period. So get used to it. Not to worry though, I should be here by Friday at the latest and I'll be sure to blog in gruesome detail about the whole experience. In honor of my father here's a pic of him as a baby. My guess is I'll look a little something like this (only much better looking). Enjoy!

My glutes are much firmer than these.

1 comment:

  1. Hey little man! I know everyone is anxious, but when you make it we will all be plenty excited, no matter when you come. Besides, July is a much better month for a birthday. Trust me, you'll love July! June is not near as cool as July. See you soon, friend!

    ReplyDelete