Sunday, June 27, 2010
I'm late...I'm late...for a very important date!
Look people I get it. I'm late. Everyone is sooooooo excited to meet me (who can blame them?). I'm sure it's like an Oprah crowd during gift giveaway week out there. So I'm not exactly punctual. If that's my biggest flaw then I consider myself a lucky man. It's not like I'm thrilled about this situation either. Trust me I'd rather be at the welcome home extravaganza than in this joint. It's hot and stuffy in here and it feels like the walls keep contracting in on me. So, I just finished pressing my birthday suit but I'm totally undecided on what tie to wear. Striped? Paisley? Bow tie? Bolo? Any suggestions? Anyway, everyone just calm down and I'll be there as soon as I'm good and ready. Anyone seen my cuff links?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Dan. Miss ya holmes. Our kids will be very close as Julie is about to break water any time now too. Cant wait to meet all the fam. Congrats when it happens. Lata Dusty
ReplyDeleteLiam, today is the big day. You've been in that little cramped space for too long -- it used to really be *you* but now it's just not. You just gotta get out; get a new crib; really explore the world. Today is YOUR day. You just gotta push yourself out of your comfort zone. If you ever need to talk, even if it's in a couple of years, I'll be here for you; and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, your mom and your dad will carry you through those times when things just don't come out all neat and clean like you might hope. Liam, you're gunna be the man.
ReplyDeleteLove from your best uncle,
-Greg