(Seriously, you call those sharks?! Amateurs!!)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
They love me! They really love me!
Fellow thespians, I pray thee help. You know the old saying "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"? Well I'm about to make my starring debut as a human being and I want this to be an Oscar-winning caliber performance! I'm playing the role of Liam, the first born son of Dan & Janet. While I expect some coaching from Dan & Janet (but let's be honest, I have zero intention of listening to those two hacks [see below]) the role has been pretty much left open to my own interpretation. So I ask you, what direction should I take it? Do I go smart, responsible, straight-laced like Dan? Or animated, bubbly, go-getter like Janet? Or maybe I play completely bonkers only to reveal my true inner genius after completely exasperating my parents? So many choices! Leave a comment or answer my poll question on the right to help me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we voted Ralph-esque so he can be awesome!
ReplyDeleteMerlin-esque. The wizard, not the cat.
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah!! You two Rock. I can't wait when THE LIAM arrives!
ReplyDelete