Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Is this mic on?

Wazzup Party People! This is Liam Weed coming to you LIVE from inside my mommy's belly. Sure, it's a little stuffy and cramped in here but it's cozy. Besides, this is only temporary until I get my new place in a few months. Speaking of which, I've got my peeps (a.k.a. my parents and grandparents) hard at work putting together my new digs. Let me give you a tour of my future crib. (Get it?)

Not too shabby, eh? For now my crib is rolling on factory 2" rims but one day I'm hoping to upgrade to custom 5" dubs with chrome spinners.

As they say on MTV Cribs this is "where the magic happens". And by magic I mean sleeping, messing in my diaper, and perfecting my fine motor skills. I've got my blue pal Reginald holding down the fort until I get there.

Here, I'm rockin' the IKEA cabinet set. I'm gonna outfit this with a 10" plasma TV so I don't miss my favorite shows while I'm getting my diaper changed.


And of course no nursery would be complete without the La-Z-Boy recliner. I gots to have the comfort of plush leather at meal time.

So you've seen my new crib. Big ups to my peeps for putting this room together for me. Don't forget to feed my fish (top right) on your way out. Peace!

6 comments:

  1. I love the nursery!! Looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh!

    can't wait for the little stinker to make his way into this world...the nursery looks sick (as in sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all and love you, too, Liam! Keep us updated on your soon to be entrance into this world!
    xoxo
    Aunt Maere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiiccee! Reginald is my favorite part! the nursery looks great way to go peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All ready now, and so early! Good for you! Cute stuff in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With art like that to stare at and ponder, he'll be a genius for sure... as if his writing ability wasn't clue enough already. Looks great! I'm jealous. I wish I had a little monster stuffed animal to sleep with.

    ReplyDelete