Thursday, April 8, 2010

Excuse me, I believe I requested the presidential suite

Is it just me or are things getting cramped in here? I used to be able to practice my sweet soccer and gymnastics moves but now I'm stuck dodging my mom's vital organs. Seriously, if I hit my head on that kidney one more time I'm gonna go all Chuck Norris and start roundhouse kicking everything in sight! Not to mention the fact that all I hear from my mom are groans and comments like "I'm never buying a house with three flights of stairs ever again!" Well it's no party in here either sista! You hear me?! I'm counting down the days 'til I bust out of this joint. Now if only I could find where I put the blueprints to this place so I can organize my prison break.

2 comments:

  1. Liam you are hilarious! You take after your father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! If only I had recorded all my craziness during my twin pregnancy~ Janet, I agree 100% on the stairs...hate em!

    ReplyDelete