Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Losing my Marbles
So the hot club in town for the under-8 singles scene is a club called Marbles. It's where you go to see and be seen. As a celebrity, it's important that I make public appearances now and then to maintain my place in the gossip mags. Here's some pics from recent Marbles visits:
If there's one thing I've learned so far it's that chicks dig guys who operate heavy machinery and smell like grass and gasoline. They can't help it, it's instinctual.
They also dig surfers. Check out that form. It's like totally tubular brah!
Liam the Lion. Roar!
Seeing as how I taught David Beckham that athlete + fashion = heartthrob, I figured an appearance on the soccer pitch would help out our image.
We were about to show off our mad soccer skillz but Cohen kept picking the ball up and running with it. This isn't football pal! Oh wait it is, or at least logically it should be called that.
Dude! You're embarrassing us in front of the ladies!
Ugh, let me show you how it's done.
First thing is you get your Dad to help you walk around and warm up.
Then you line up the shot like so.
Then BAM! Put some oomph into it. It's also a nice touch to put a little bend on it and tuck it into the top corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment