Sunday, June 19, 2011

11 months old!!!

My 11 month photoshoot was a bit of a kerfuffle. Rather than bloviate about it I'll just show you the highlights. ROLL THE CLIP!!

CUT!!! I refuse to continue to pose for these photos until I start getting better treatment around here!! Haven't you heard of child labor laws!



I'm sorry what did you say Pops? Excuse me?!! How dare you!!!



Take that! ZOK!!



Back for more eh? Fine, we'll settle this like men and duke it out then.



Flying Headbutt!!



En Garde!!



My nickname isn't Turbo Bulldozer for nothin'.



We'll call it a draw then.



Oh I see how it is. Just because you're ten times my size you think you can intimidate me?



Oh please, resorting to torture eh? I could stay like this all day. Ok that's not true. I'm starting to throw up a little. I give in, I'll pose for your dumb pictures.


Here is a rather erudite pose in my library.


Happy 11 months to me!!! I'll get you next time Pops.

1 comment:

  1. I love his beautiful hair.....such a pretty color. I told you long ago he should have been a girl!!! Give him a hug from Grandma Joan. I tried to touch him in church today and he gave me a "don;t touch me" look. I touched him anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete