Many great ones have worn the #10. Pele, Maradona, Messi. Well move over punks, there's a new #10 in town. King Liam - 10 months old. Dig it.

10 months and already operating a fire truck ladder. I'm a savant when it comes to heavy machinery.
Excuse me for a second while I flex for these pics. Wait a minute...what is that?
Oh, it's my feet! Man these feet are amazing. I can grab them, walk on them, kick balls with them, kick parents in the face with them, kick unsuspecting squirrels with them...

And in case you were wondering, these feet are delicious.

Seriously guys, you gotta try these baby feet. I competed on Top Chef and served my feet on a plate. The judges immediately declared me the winner. The network suits weren't pleased with the one episode season.

Stupid Top Chef network execs.
As the Argentines would say, "Liam es de 10." That kid's a 10 in so many ways. Let's just hope that he becomes THAT kind of 10 as well. You know exactly what I'm talking about, Dan. I love the subtle Barça theme in the first and last pics. You are grooming him well. Big game next Saturday. Asha, Em, and I will save a seat for him among the Culés that will be gathering at the Howingtons. We sure hope his parents come too!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the best of the best! Aunt Jenny Also wore #10 at G-Town, come ON! How could you overlook that. I'm happy to share that awesome number with Liam though. Love you dude!
ReplyDeleteremember, Kamryn taught you that feet eating trick!
ReplyDelete