Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome Asha!

The Godfather and Fairy Godmother recently stole a baby. Ok they didn't steal a baby, they were graciously blessed with a baby through the miracle of adoption and I am super excited for them. Mostly because I have a new playmate/someone smaller than me that I can poke in the eye. Her name is Asha.


This is my new friend Asha.



She says hi.



These are her way too excited parents.

You know what Asha's favorite game is?

It's when I sneak up on her and pull her hair.



Ok maybe not. Women.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Congratulations! We are thrilled for Asha's family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youll have to work on that move, and you have time.....when your in the fifth grade they dont cry ....but when you are in the tenth grade they get even....youll want a buzz then.
    love you

    ReplyDelete