Wednesday, April 13, 2011

9 months!

Again, this post is a little late, but it's worth the wait. 9 months baby! That means I've been alive longer outside my mom than I was inside my mom. Weird, huh?
I'm trying not to flex in this picture to be less intimidating to all you people who weren't as physically blessed as I am...but it's just not working.



Here's one of my favorite pastimes. Playing with colorful plastic objects.



I'm sorry ladies, but the lifesize poster version of this picture is currently out of stock.

This is me giving my mom the stinkeye cause I'm not too happy with her art direction on this photoshoot.

Umm, can I be done now so I can play with this ball?



Thanks. Later! (By the way, check out my first tooth coming in!)



Do you want to see more of my toys?



This is my new toy cart. I like to stand by it and bludgeon it with wooden blocks.



Let's see what else can I show you...



I learned how to smoke. Got a light?



Apparently Pops doesn't appreciate my smoking habit.




All the cool kids are doing it Dad! Why do you always have to ruin my life!!




Fine you wanna be like that?



Then I'm gonna eat your lens cap. That'll teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment