So I'm finally big enough to fit into my Liverpool kit. To mark the occasion I've signed my first professional contract with Liverpool's youth academy. Some say it's a risk considering that I'm only 8 months old, but those dunces are probably Mancs or Gooners who clearly underestimate what I'm capable of. Their loss. So look for me to make my first team debut in about 17 years give or take. Ballon d'Or here I come!

This is My Bedroom. But I've renamed it Anfield.

Pops is my #1 fan. Notice the kicking skillz.

I'm a force in the air too. Check out that heading technique.
Liverpool's famous anthem is You'll Never Walk Alone. This is especially true for me, at least until I turn around 1 year old and learn to walk on my own.

I've got my game face on. Intimidating I know.

Mommy is so proud of her little scouser.
He's adorable! I love his game face, I can't wait to meet him :) I hope it will be sooner than later.
ReplyDelete