So I know y'all are wondering where my 8-month pics are. Well they're on the way. There was a little delay this week because I got a bad cold which left me with rosy cheeks, a runny nose, and an extremely bad attitude. No one wants to see that. However, for your viewing pleasure here are some pics from my recent day at the park. The weather has been balmy lately so I needed to get out and work on my tan. Enjoy!

Today was the perfect day for a squinty picture with Mommy. This is my picture smile.

Well hello there beautiful. Come here often? Can I interest you in a little orange shaky toy ball thingy, if you know what I mean?

This is my "brash tough guy who knows he's awesome" look I've been perfecting. It's for my upcoming Abercrombie modeling gig.

I believe I can fly. No really. I do.

See? Still flying.

This is my chicken impersonation. I'm doing it because I'm calling you a chicken. You know what you did...chicken.

Why go to the park if you're not gonna play a little footy with Pops?
Dear "Smiley,"
ReplyDeleteLove your cute smile, Liam. The weather will get better and you can enjoy the park. Sorry you had a cold--one of many to come. Lots of love, Grandma Joan
You are so dang cute!!!!! I miss your cute little face, will play at the park with me? We will go to one of my favorite stores( either Harris keeter or the southern home one)and get treats then go lounge in the shade , drink lemonade and eat brownies. Love you Grammy Becky.
ReplyDeleteI just want to hug and kiss him every time I see his cute face. The second picture totally makes me think of Dan, not sure why but it does. I hope you are both doing well :)
ReplyDelete