So the other day I was talking to cousin Win and he taught me about the importance of being really strong and buff. Mostly by doing push-ups. So I decided to take action. Pops likes to think he's physically fit so I tried to have him teach me some things. It was alright but I wanted to take things to the next level. So I brought in my own personal trainer. He also happens to be my Uncle Aaron. Here's how it went:

Pops trying to drop some knowledge on me.

I did alright for my first time.

Uncle Aaron giving me a pep talk. The mental game of fitness is so underappreciated.

First, you need to start with proper nutrition, in this case carrots.

Are we ready? This is gonna be fun.

We start with a little flying just to get the blood pumping.

Then some shoulder stretches. Gotta loosen up those guns.

This is called a flying plank. It really targets those hard to reach ab muscles.

Ok, now we're all warmed up. Let's do some push-ups! (not to be confused with pullups which I won't be wearing for at least a year.)

We're really trying to focus here on good technique. Form is so critical to get the desired results. My desired results: awesomeness.

And I'm up.

And I'm down. Phew, that was exhausting!

And we finish the workout with a rubdown. It really helps prevent lactic acid build-up to keep from getting sore later.

Thanks Uncle Aaron! With my new and improved physique I'll be crawlin' in no time!
No comments:
Post a Comment