Monday, September 20, 2010

Beantown or Bust!!

I know, I know, it's been forever since I last blogged. Cut me some slack though, I was on vacation! My first vacation ever! I took a little trip to see my cousins up in Boston and needless to say it was wicked awesome. Rather than tell you about it, I'll show you in pictures.

Here's me on my first ever flight at 10 weeks old. I didn't even cry once (crying is for 9 week olds).

Chillin' with my cuz Hannah. We went to see her get baptized.

Cousin Gracie givin' me grub. She was so excited not to be the youngest kid anymore.

Cuddling with Cuz Maddie aka Mommy look-a-like.

More grub time.

Uncle Aaron teaching me proper bicep curl technique.

Grandpa Clif and Uncle Aaron copied my outfit. All the ladies want to be with me and all the fellas want to be like me. I'm pretty much a sartorial savant.

This was the most comfortable position ever.

Binky time with Maddog.

Uncle Chris and boring ol' Dad.

Grace Face and Raffie.

The dudes showing off their mad ballaholic skillz.

The cousins with Grandma Carol aka The Nap Machine.

Ladies Love Cool Liam.

Uncle Goofy, I mean Uncle Greg.

Hooray for Hannah's baptism!

The whole crew.

Siblings reunited.

Chillaxin' with Pops.

Auntie Liz posing with a corn stalk. Why? Not exactly sure. But it's wicked awesome.

Skipping school to go apple picking.

Mommy claims this was the only good picture of her. Whatevs Eve.

And these ladies think I'M immature.

Maddie pretending to be Mommy. Spot on impression.

Mommy and Aunt Liz taught Hannah the age old tradition of stuffing your bra. It's called false advertising ladies. Knock it off.

This is a random hottie (Tina) who wanted to make out with me. How could I say no?

Flying home with Mommy after an amazing vacation. Thanks to all the Edwards clan for making it so great! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle "mega cool, not goofy" GregSeptember 22, 2010 at 10:39 AM

    SOOOOOOoooooo Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially my favorite blog on the entire Internet. Don't let it go to your head Liam. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete