Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Messin' with the Rents

So things have been a little ho hum around the house these days. It's so hot outside that I spend most of my time indoors playing in the play room, "learning to eat" (by which I mean pretending not to be able to eat on my own so that my servants still spoon feed me), and taking baths. So today I decided to mix things up a little by dropping a deuce in the tub. Nothing gets the parents up and hopping around like pooping sans diaper. I have to say it was one of my finer exploits. Of course my dad was trying to multitask by bathing me AND eating a sandwich, so I really grossed him out. I would post a pic of my acheivements but that would be a little too repugnant. So instead enjoy this picture of me channeling my inner cannibal and eating baby arms.


Hmmm...baby arms

3 comments:

  1. every time i read a post on here i laugh to the point of tears.

    love it.

    love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tOtaLLy dO thAt ToO. GeTs thE 'rEntS eVerY TiME. sUcKaaAaAs.

    LuvS,
    aLiCe

    ReplyDelete